This month I have a few more of my current favorites and everyday staples to share. I feel like I’m pretty picky and won’t continue to use a product if I don’t love it (which is why Birch Box was perfect for me when I had it), and all of these have proven themselves to be worthy of sticking around.
1. Nexxus Youth Renewal Conditioner – I have used this in the past, loved it, and then tried something new because I am always overwhelmed by all of the choices on the shelf. This time I swear I have learned my lesson and will stick with it as it leaves my hair soft, shiny and much healthier overall without leaving my fine hair weighed down.
2. Garnier Skin Renew BB Cream – There are so many options of BB Creams, CC creams, etc. and I know I have tried my fair share of them. I love a very light coverage with some SPF to protect my (extremely) fair skin, and this is my favorite so far. Not only does it give me the day-to-day look and feel that I love, it also works to improve my skin over time as well. That’s a win-win in my book!
3. Life Factory Glass Water Bottle – I am a big water drinker and pretty much always have this bottle with me. I fill it up over and over at work, and have dropped it many times, proving that it is pretty indestructible so far. It keeps me from buying plastic bottles, and looks cute, too!
4. Noir Long Wear Eyeliner – A good eyeliner is tough to find. It has to go on smooth, stay on long, and have a high-quality pigment that doesn’t smudge. I have truly tried them all, from Rimmel to Dior, Benefit to Urban Decay, and this is my favorite. It lasts almost all day at work, doesn’t leave residue in the corner of my eyes (ew, but you know this problem if you line your inner lid), and goes on easily.
5. Vasanti Brighten Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator – This is another product that I discovered through Birch Box, and then proceeded to buy my own. I use it every few days in the shower, and it gently exfoliates leaving my skin feeling smooth and refreshed. I start by rubbing a pea-sized amount of the scrub on my face and then leave it on while I shower, which lets the enzymes work their magic (as instructed by an esthetician at Rancho Bernardo Spa, which is pretty much the best as far as I’m concerned). I rinse it off after about 3-5 minutes and am left with glowing skin, which I cover in a light layer of Acure Day Cream, as found in my May Favorites post. This provides a great base for the Garnier BB Cream.
Do you have any beauty products you swear by?